DNNMasters User Role Manager
DNNMasters User Role Manager is an advanced module that simplifies and automates the individual or bulk management of Roles and User-Roles in DotNetNuke 4.9+/5.1.4+ portals with vastly enhanced security.
It was created to assist portal hosts and administrators with the task of maintaining user roles in DotNetNuke single or multi-portal setup.
Easy PA installation, no core changes or web.config modifications.
This module is a must-have tool for every DotNetNuke portal administrator with any number of users and roles - particularly in multiportal setup.
It is simply indispensable for all DotNetNukers.
This module is fully compatible with DNNMasters Multi Portal User Sharing solution and supports our new Module Level Security Provider model!
Versatile yet easy to use
With DNNMasters User Role Manager you can easily manage roles, role groups and user roles in multiple portals. The Bulk Management option easies and simplifies your management tasks.
Templates make it particularly easy to manage and automate recurring tasks.
All portal sizes, types and multi-portal setups are supported
Whether you manage a small community portal or a global company's Intranet portal, DNNMasters User Role Manager is the right tool for you. It finds user data quickly and it allows you to bulk-manage it in multi-portal environment. Wealth of advanced options and editable templates allows it be easily fine tuned to suit your needs.
Well, give it a try...
Fine-tune your User Data Security and delegate management tasks without security risks:
- very fine and granular module level security,
- grant access rights to single or multiple module tasks by Role,
- allow operations on selected roles only,
- disallow operations on selected roles,
Have uncluttered view of user data:
- create and save templates for viewing only the data you need,
Automate repetitive tasks:
- create, manage and edit search templates,
Search user database:
- search for users by any account or profile field,
- multiple search conditions,
- Search by Role membership of selected portal (multiple selections allowed - this enables you to search for particular role membership combinations on any portal),
Order your search results:
- by any user account or property field,
- reorder search results by clicking on column header in display grid,
Manage User Roles:
- bulk set user role expire date,
- bulk add users to role/roles,
- bulk remove users from role/roles,
- bulk move users to another portal with role,
- view roles in all portals,
- add new roles by portal,
- add new role group by portal,
- delete roles by portal,
- duplicate roles,
- copy roles between portals,
- Drag & Drop roles between Role Groups,